Did you know that learning to play an instrument develops your brain in a way that nothing else can?
- What’s your age? Great! Played piano before? Perfect!
- Rewarding and enjoyable lessons, given in French or English, shared or private
- Classical/Jazz/Pop styles, Improvisation
- Quarterly performances and 0ption for Royal Conservatory of Music and Conservatory Canada examinations and music festivals
- References from Toronto, London and Paris (yes, that Paris)
- $1 from every lesson goes to Regent Park School of Music to allow at-risk children to take music lessons in a safe, nurturing environment.
Watch Natasha play at Koerner Hall
Natasha’s students are: jazz improvisers, singers, classical pianists, composers, and music lovers of all ages, backgrounds and levels. What will you become?
Call Natasha (647) 345 2654 or email n.e.a.frid (at) gmail.com
ALL LESSONS: – are on Allen Avenue, downtown Toronto at Broadview and Dundas, serving the neighbourhoods of Cabbagetown, Leslieville, Riverdale, Danforth/Greektown and the Beaches.
Natasha Finlay is a Royal Conservatory of Music Certified Teacher, a member of the Ontario Registered Music Teachers’ Association, is certified in First Aid/CPR by Canadian Red Cross and has a criminal record check.